[pycsw-devel] new demo site

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 17:08:31 PDT 2012

Hi: FYI we have set up a new website for demonstrations at http://demo.pycsw.org/.  This is hosted on OSGeo infrastructure whose files/setup are managed on GitHub (http://github.com/geopython/demo.pycsw.org), and based on master (note that you can always see build status of master here, too).

The demos currently are there for proof of concept.  If there are others demos that you think would be useful, don't hesitate to put forth ideas.  As well, if you have your own pycsw deployment, we'd like to hear about that too!

Cheers

..Tom