[pycsw-devel] pycsw packages updated

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 17:43:06 PDT 2012

Thanks Angelos!  Do the docs at http://pycsw.org/docs/installation.html#ubuntu and http://pycsw.org/download.html#packages need updating?

> This time, pycsw is split into 2 packages, one for the core library
> (python-pycsw) and one for the CGI configuration (pycsw-cgi).
> In the future there will be a wsgi package...

For pycsw-wsgi, we can use the documentation at http://pycsw.org/docs/installation.html#running-on-wsgi to create this package.  Also see https://raw.github.com/geopython/demo.pycsw.org/master/httpd.d/demo.pycsw.org for further examples of pycsw deployed with apache2 and mod_wsgi

Thanks

..Tom