[pycsw-devel] pycsw enters OSGeo Incubation

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Apr 1 08:13:53 PDT 2013

It's my honor to inform the community that pycsw has officially entered
OSGeo's Incubation process.  Some of the discussions on this topic have
been very interesting, and you can read some of them here:
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/Motion-for-pycsw-to-enter-Incubation-process-td5041717.html
 In the end the Incubation committee was very pleased to hear about the
many user communities that already exist for pycsw.

I will act as a mentor and assist pycsw through the Incubation process.
 Likely we will be creating wiki pages to track our progress, and
document this for the committee.

-jeff