[pycsw-devel] new website development

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 23 06:51:12 PDT 2013

Agreed, once the repo (https://github.com/geopython/pycsw.org) is setup, we can move your presentation there ("presentations/").

Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 12:38:47 +0300
Subject: Re: [pycsw-devel] new website development
From: gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
To: tomkralidis at hotmail.com
CC: pycsw-devel at lists.osgeo.org

Hi Tom,
This is a very good idea for all the reasons you mentioned.+1
BTW, I am preparing an HTML5 presentation for FOSS4G 2013 and I am wondering where this would live and be maintained.

If the web-site code lives in a new git repository, then I guess it would be natural to add resources there, right?
Best,Angelos