[pycsw-devel] new website development

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 23 12:46:05 PDT 2013

We're hosted on OSGeo infrastructure currently for the website.  Having said this, I agree 100% with your comments on simplicity.  Let's give it a shot with Jekyll/Markdown + GitHub pages.

Thanks very much for the offer to help out.  I've pushed what I've got so far (read feeble attempt) to https://github.com/geopython/pycsw.org, to a branch called "pelican".

I've added more details to the ticket for this at https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/issues/180 to outline the content and design considerations.

The goal is to have something up for FOSS4G 2013.  It would be great to have this up during that week, given the many presentations and BOFs involving pycsw.

Thanks again!