[pycsw-devel] OSGeo incubation and project mentorship

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 07:23:40 PST 2013

All: recently, pycsw applied for OSGeo Incubation [1].  We have been advised to further build our community, so I encourage users, developers and others to post to this mailing list instead of off-list emails (which I have certainly been guilty of, and have since tried to channel discussions here).

As well, I'm very excited to announce that Jeff McKenna, OSGeo president, has agreed to be pycsw's project mentor to help us along into incubation.

Jeff: thank you very much for your time and commitment -- welcome!

Cheers

..Tom

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/incubator