[pycsw-devel] OSGeo incubation and project mentorship

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 07:53:26 PST 2013

Adria et al,

We would _love_ to work on federation between GeoNode and CKAN, and since
both will be using pycsw, it should not be terribly difficult. I've setup
CKAN locally but havent dug into the dev process too much. Whats your
timeline for integration and how can we collaborate on federation so that
we can make this the premier example of federation of this sort.

We are also super keen to make it easy to establish a geonode layer from a
CKAN dataset, but we can take that up elsewhere.

Jeff