[pycsw-devel] Postgres Setup, getting error during getrecords

Dan Ramage dan at inlet.geol.sc.edu
Tue Aug 26 12:33:22 PDT 2014

Hi list, just setup an instance of PyCSW with postgresql as the database.
When I do a get records query, I am seeing the following error come back:
Invalid query: (InternalError) ImportError: No module named pycsw CONTEXT:
Traceback (most recent call last): PL/Python function "query_spatial", line
4, in <module> from pycsw import util PL/Python function "query_spatial"

I'm running the server using: python csw.wsgi with a python virtual
environment. I am pretty sure there is a pathing issue going on, however
when I activate the python environment and "import pycsw" that works
properly. I'm thinking there may be something I am missing in the .wsgi that
could be causing this.

I'd appreciate any pointers.

Dan