[pycsw-devel] INSPIRE compliance and PyCSW on Windows

Ramler Georg Georg.Ramler at noel.gv.at
Mon Feb 24 04:49:17 PST 2014

Hi!

I´m currently investigating if pycsw can be used to provide EU INSPIRE directive compliant CSW and OpenSearch services (INSPIRE Metadata and Download Service) and wanted to ask if someone already gained experience with that topic or if there are known pitfalls or compliance problems?

Further I was able to run a setup on Windows with a mysql backend with little tweaking (see github issues) and also was able to setup a Windows Service with Active Python and would be happy to create documentation or a tutorial if there is any interest in the community.

Also I may be able to attend the http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Vienna_Code_Sprint_2014 and could provide programming and documentation manpower for 2-3 days, to solve pycsw issues regarding INSPIRE, running pycsw on Windows or other topics that helps to get on with the project.

Cheers,
Georg