[pycsw-devel] [vote] RFC2 - OGC OpenSearch Geo/Time support

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat May 10 15:44:22 PDT 2014

Hi Angelos,

Actually for the pycsw project's documentation, I feel it is very
important to not rely on any external services for examples (trust me,
it is impossible to rely on external links to work in the long run
consistently); I mean will there be local pycsw example requests as part
of this opensearch doc?

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna