[pycsw-devel] Contact/Creator/Contributor fields

Dan Ramage dan at inlet.geol.sc.edu
Fri Oct 31 08:07:48 PDT 2014

For our ISO xml metadata files, our contact information falls under the
<gmd:contact> branch, however parse_metadata does not use any of the info
there except for organization.
The tree structure is:
<gmd:contact><gmd:CI_ResponsibleParty><gmd:individualName><gco:CharacterStri
ng>name here</gco:CharacterString></gmd:individualName><gmd:organisationName
gco:nilReason="missing"/>

If there was nothing found in the md.identification.creator field, could a
fallback be to use what's in the md.identification.contact, if there is a
name entry?

Dan