[pycsw-devel] Links Question

Dan Ramage dan at inlet.geol.sc.edu
Mon Sep 22 11:56:48 PDT 2014

I've gotten most of my services issues sorted out via ncISO and using an xsl
file that handles the transforms correctly from Thredds endpoints.
However I still have an entry of "None" with a link that only appears in the
following metadata section:
               <gmd:distributorTransferOptions>
                  <gmd:MD_DigitalTransferOptions>
                     <gmd:onLine>
                        <gmd:CI_OnlineResource>
                           <gmd:linkage>

<gmd:URL>http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/wct/wct-jnlp-beta.php?singlefile=http:/
/omgsrv1.meas.ncsu.edu:8080/thredds/dodsC/fmrc/sabgom/SABGOM_Forecast_Model_
Run_Collection_best.ncd</gmd:URL>
                           </gmd:linkage>
                           <gmd:name>
                              <gco:CharacterString>Viewer
Information</gco:CharacterString>
                           </gmd:name>
                           <gmd:description>
                              <gco:CharacterString>This URL provides an NCDC
climate and weather toolkit view of an OPeNDAP
resource.</gco:CharacterString>
                           </gmd:description>
                           <gmd:function>
                              <gmd:CI_OnLineFunctionCode
codeList="http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/metadata/published/xsd/schema/resources/C
odelist/gmxCodelists.xml#CI_PresentationFormCode"

codeListValue="mapDigital">mapDigital</gmd:CI_OnLineFunctionCode>
                           </gmd:function>
                        </gmd:CI_OnlineResource>
                     </gmd:onLine>
                  </gmd:MD_DigitalTransferOptions>
               </gmd:distributorTransferOptions>

Should this be picked up at all? There is a similar section above it as well
that is a gmd:name http. I am not sure if this one is getting handled since
I do have an http entry in the links or if that was from a gmd:protocol
section.

Dan