[pycsw-devel] Submission of OSGeo Incubation status for pycsw

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Feb 13 14:30:50 PST 2015

Hi Angelos, team,

I have in fact just recommended to the Incubation Committee that pycsw
graduates from Incubation (!!) [1]  I feel strongly that the project is
ready, and as well the timing for OSGeo to welcome such a popular
project is perfect.  So, let's see what the Incubation Committee says!
I think this would be wonderful news.   Crossing fingers :)

-jeff

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/incubator/2015-February/002602.html