[pycsw-devel] GetRecords question

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Thu May 7 13:28:03 PDT 2015

Hi Alejandro: to return all the bounding boxes in a GetRecords
response, set ElementSetName=full which will return the full ISO
record.

If you mean spatial querying against all bounding boxes, pycsw (using
OWSLib) uses the first bounding box found to apply the wkt_geometry
value for the record.  We *could* extend the ISO parsing/handling to
aggregate the various bounding boxes as an enhancement to the
codebase.