[pycsw-devel] Querying ISO 19115-2 fields

Yamila Maio yamilamaio at suremptec.com.ar
Tue Nov 24 09:14:01 PST 2015

Hi all!

I'm in need of the capability to query, filter and return results by fields
corresponding to ISO 19115-2 (such as MI_Acquisition).

pycsw 1.10 with apiso plugin enabled does not support 19115-2 , am I right?

In that case, has anyone developed an open source 19115-2 profile plugin
yet?

Is that the next step I should take to satisfy my needs? Or is there
another configuration/modification of pycsw that could help me out?

Thanks in advance!

*Ing. Yamila Maio*
SUR Emprendimientos Tecnológicos

*Rivadavia 611 Piso 11 (C1002AAE)Ciudad de Buenos Aires, ArgentinaTel. +54
(11) 4342-2976/84*
yamilamaio at suremptec.com.ar
www.suremptec.com