[pycsw-devel] Fwd: [Projects] Budgeting project event support for 2017

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 02:47:25 PST 2016

Sounds nice, but for me it would be too soon, as I've a small baby that
demands my company ;)

I think that in 2017 I'd be able to attend a code sprint (or dev meeting or
something similar) only from June onwards.

Either way, in order to be able to fly to the states (or anywhere for that
matter) I think I'd need some help funding the trip. Not sure if that is at
all possible though.