[pycsw-devel] RFC 8 - move to pytest testing tool

Ricardo Silva ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 17:28:13 PST 2016

Hi all

It has taken me far more time than initially foreseen but I've finally managed to get the work for RFC8 mostly done.

Most stuff is ready for review[1]. The pull request is also pending[2], with the new travis configuration already implemented and passing. I'd like to call for vote in the first week of the new year, if that is convenient for the PSC. In the meanwhile, if possible, please provide your review and comments. I'll be looking forward to reply to any doubts/suggestions that may arise.

Best regards

[1] - http://pycsw.org/development/rfc/rfc-8.html
[2] - https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/pull/492