[pycsw-devel] Call for vote on RFC8 - move to pytest testing tool

Ricardo Garcia Silva ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:49:57 PST 2017

Hi pycsw PSC/all

I've pretty much finalized the work related to RFC8 - move to pytest
testing tool. The RFC description is available at

http://pycsw.org/development/rfc/rfc-8.html

Implementation is available for review as PR #495 at

https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/pull/495

I'd like to propose a vote for the RFC so that it may be integrated into
the pycsw codebase. I am available for further clarification/modifications
that you may see as necessary in order to complete this task.

In accordance with the rules laid out in RFC1[1], I propose that the vote
stays open until 27th January (end of this week).

I'll start things off with my symbolic +1 ;)

Best regards

[1] - http://pycsw.org/development/rfc/rfc-1.html

--
Enviado do Dekko através do meu dispositivo Ubuntu.