[pycsw-devel] pycsw 3.x roadmap/dev Athens meeting

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu May 3 01:24:24 PDT 2018

Hi all,

During the latest developers meeting on Gitter [1], we came up with the
idea to arrange a developers meeting this summer in order to do a
roadmap and start working on the next version of pycsw.
The timing is perfect since:
1. OGC is starting work on CSW 4.0
2. GeoNode is doing a roadmap for version 3.x
3. WFS 3.0 and pygeoapi develoment are happening already, which might be
very relevant with the new OGC specs.

I volunteered to host this meeting in Athens, and I think the best time
for this would be mid-July (9-11).
I would like to know if others would be interested to attend such a
meeting, so I can arrange the logistics and make a final decision.

Best,
Angelos

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/wiki/Meetings-2018-04-23

--