[pycsw-devel] [vote] new project logo

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 09:31:08 PST 2018

Dear PSC: pycsw has had the same logo since the inception of the project
in 2010. While the website has undergone some updates the logo has remained
constant.  Speaking with others offline, I propose we put efforts to a more
professionally done logo for the project.

Amanda Yoshiizumi [1] is a designer and has recently helped update the Pydap
logo [2].  We would like to use her talents to also give the pycsw logo a reboot.

We have some funds from this year's OSGeo budget and I propose that we put
$400 USD towards Amanda's efforts.

Starting with my +1.

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/mandyellow