[pycsw-devel] FOSS4G 2021 update

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 14:29:40 PDT 2021

Hi all: I hope everyone is well.  You may have noticed that the schedule
for FOSS4G 2021
has been announced/released [1].  Here are some pycsw-specific highlights
for reference
and scheduling.

- pycsw project status 2021 [2]: Angelos and I will present updates to
pycsw, including recent
work on OGC API - Records, OpenSearch EO and STAC.  If you are interested
in contributing to this
presentation, please let us know.  This could include (but is not limited
to) examples of how your
organization is using pycsw in projects or products embedding pycsw

- Doing Geospatial in Python workshop [3]: a key component of the workshop
includes generating
metadata and publishing to pycsw.  This year's workshop will have some
updates in support of the
emerging OGC API - Records standard

- pycsw updates to AGM: a summary of the project status presentation will
drive our AGM report
Feedback and input from the community is always welcome and valued.  See
you all at FOSS4G 2021!

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://2021.foss4g.org/schedule/outline.html