[pycsw-devel] pycsw at FOSS4G 2022

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 17:28:48 PDT 2022

Hi all: I hope everything is well with you.  With FOSS4G upon us, there are
a number of pycsw items that I
wish to share:

pycsw presentation

--------------------------

The pycsw presentation is now drafted at [1].  Please feel free to
review/comment/improve.  In addition, if you would like your project/activity
added, please feel free to submit a PR for the presentation or get in
touch.  Note
that we will also be sharing OSGeo incubation lessons learned as part
of the "How to join OSGeo"
presentation [2].

OSGeo Annual General Meeting update

AGM update: our slide can be found at [3].  Please let me know if there is
anything missing/pertinent.

pycsw at the FOSS4G Community sprint

A number of us will be at the FOSS4G sprint.  I've drafted some items for
the sprint at [4].  Please feel free to add/update.  In addition, developers may
want to consider donating an hour of their time to new participants
(this is a great
idea, I've already signed myself up).

Given the above, it's great to see pycsw's continued evolution in the
OSGeo and OGC
ecosystems for metadata and search.

I'd like to thank the entire community for their contributions to this project.

Thanks

..Tom

Thanks

..Tom