[pycsw-devel] PSC Resignation

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 10:45:12 PDT 2023

Hi Paolo: while I'm sad to see you go, at the same time I'd like to thank
you for
your help with the PSC.  You were part of formative initial years for the
project related
to the evolution of GeoNode, Hypermap and related projects, helping
solidify pycsw
as a "backend" catalogue to numerous downstream applications.

Thanks again and keep in touch.

..Tom