[pygeoapi] RFC1: Project Steering Committee Guidelines

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 17:19:29 PDT 2019

Hi all: as part of the process of setting up a project steering committee
as well as an RFC framework I have drafted PSC guidelines in [1].  Note
that much of the RFC borrows from the pycsw RFC/PSC framework (which
itself borrowed from the MapServer equivalents).

Given this the first RFC I will leave open for comments (feel free to comment
here or on Gitter) until 20 October 2019, at which point the RFC will be put
forth for vote to mint the PSC and bless the project RFC process.

Thanks

..Tom

[1] https://pygeoapi.io/development/rfc/1