[pygeoapi] describefeaturetype in openapidocument

Paul van Genuchten paul.vangenuchten at geocat.net
Fri Mar 6 01:37:14 PST 2020

Hi list, gitter is having issues this morning, so let me try by mail (although this is probably more a gitter question)

I remember we had some discussion about advertising data models as part of the open api document, similar to what describefeaturetype does on WFS. Currently openapidoc indicates /items will return a set of features and advertises only the common part of features.

Is this a pending implementation task (is there i github issue to track this activity), or are we waiting for OGC to decide something in this area?

Regards, Paul