[pygeoapi] FOSS4G 2021 update

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 14:53:16 PDT 2021

Hi all: I hope everyone is well.  You may have noticed that the schedule
for FOSS4G 2021 has been announced/released [1].  Here are some pygeoapi
specific highlights for reference and scheduling.

- pygeoapi: what's new in the Python OGC API Reference Implementation [2]
will provide an update on recent numerous developments in the project.  If
you are interested in contributing content to this presentation, please let
us know.  This could include (but is not limited to) examples of how your
organization is using pygeoapi in projects or products embedding pygeoapi

- Doing Geospatial in Python workshop [3]: a key component of the workshop
includes generating data publishing to pygeoapi.  This year's workshop will have
updates in support of the new standards implemented since our initial delivery
of this workshop at FOSS4G 2019

- pygeoapi updates to AGM: a summary of the project status presentation will
drive our AGM report

Feedback and input from the community is always welcome and valued.  See
you all at FOSS4G 2021!

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://2021.foss4g.org/schedule/outline.html