[pygeoapi] FOSS4G 2021 presentation: call for projects

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 10:21:38 PDT 2021

Hi all: I hope everyone is doing well.  As you are likely aware,
the global FOSS4G 2021 conference is next week [1], and we are
putting together the pygeoapi presentation [2] which will be on
Wednesday 29 September at 17h UTC.

I am updating slides around projects implementing pygeoapi.  If
your project uses pygeoapi, or if you have built out your own
plugins/etc., it would be great to have this listed as part of the
presentation:

- project name
- organization
- purpose
- URLs (to webapps and/or pygeoapi instances)

Note that this also applies to internal projects (without URLs of course)..

Thanks, and looking forward to "seeing" folks next week.

..Tom

[1] https://2021.foss4g.org
[2] https://callforpapers.2021.foss4g.org/foss4g2021/talk/KE3ZDF/