[pygeoapi] Question on Processes: how to return multiple output ?

Francesco Martinelli francesco.martinelli at ingv.it
Mon Feb 19 01:31:03 PST 2024

Hi there,
I made a demo process to return multiple outputs with different format,
which is attached.
For testing I used the default processManager (DummyManager), and flask,
on Ubuntu.

The returned process outputs should be:
-) a description text of what is returned
-) an object "coordinate" (should be geographic, but for the time being
I used geometry)
-) an image to be associated to the coordinate.

For the demo I just send into the input what I want to get returned in
the output.
The input arrives correctly (I followed in debugging).

However I get an error.
I used email.mime.multipart.MIMEMultipart
I believe the error comes from something I missed in the code,
but I have not experience with multipart, which I understand should be
returned by the process.

Could please someone help?

Thank you,
Francesco

P.S.: please note, I am not interested to return a "link" to the image,
but the stream with the image.