[pygeoapi] conda install problems with 0.15.0

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at outlook.com
Wed Jan 31 09:10:06 PST 2024

I found a solution. Just need to install in a new environment.

On Jan 30, 2024, at 5:26 PM, Ivan Lucena <IVAN.LUCENA at outlook.com> wrote:

Hi folks,

I am having problems with pygeopai conda installation on Windows.

By default, it will install version 0.10.0, but the documentation and tutorials are showing different instruction and behaivor, so I tried to update to 0.15.0.

conda install pygeoapi=0.15.0

If I am in an environment where I already have Python (3.12.1) conda will complain of binary compatibility regards to the VC studio version used on things like shapely package.

Any advice for a newbie?

Regards,
Ivan