[Pywps-dev] Running the unit tests

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 12:53:48 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

welcome on board!

Are you referring to github/geopython/PyWPS or github/jachym/pywps-4?

As for the "old" version: it would be great to have it running

But I would like to focus on the new aka "4" version, which can be done
from scratch basically anyhow and anywhere. After the discussion we had
in Bucharest, it's clear to me, that even the little I did is worth to
be rewritten :-)

Thanks

Jachym