[Pywps-dev] Google Summer of Code

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 02:30:46 PDT 2014

Hi Anna and other Google Summer of Code students,

we did not choose it, Google/OSGeo did, we were supporting all projects, you
submitted. They were all great proposals and I'm sad, we got only so few slots
for our project. From OSGeo perspective, this was most successful GSoC so far and
PyWPS got one of highest number of proposals. But the decision was made
somewhere else.

Again sorry for those, whose proposals was not accepted

Welcome to you Anna, we are looking forward to see your work growing in git ;-)

Jachym

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 09:58:08AM +0200, Anna Homolka wrote:
>    Hello all,
>

>    many thanks to  the pyWPS coummunity for choosing my proposal on “process
>    chaining capabilities for PyWPS” for Google Summer of Code.
>
>    I will keep you updated about my project.
>

>    I’m looking forward working with you, especially with my mentor Jonas.
>
>    Cheers
>
>    Anna

Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky at gmail com