[Pywps-dev] roadmap

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 12:08:04 PDT 2014

Dear Jachym et al.,

Lately I have been very busy and have failed to work on this project. But
not all is bad news, I am trying to engage a MSc student for a thesis on
PyWPS 4, which would give us something like 6 months of work.

This thesis can take two paths: 1) lead PyWPS 4 to a mature, stable state,
or 2) implement support for WPS 2.0 on PyWPS 4. These paths may not be
exclusive.

In order to create a formal call for this thesis I would need a more
detailed roadmap to understand exactly what is left to do in the 4.0.0
milestone (and perhaps the other milestones too). This can be just a set of
bullets points that I can then turn into a text.

Any other suggestions for this hypothetical MSc thesis are welcome.

Regards to all,

Luís