[Pywps-dev] PyWPS 4 internship and other updates

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 02:48:40 PST 2014

Dear all,

After going through all the internal bureaucracy we finally have the
PyWPS 4 internship call published:

FURTHER DEVELOPMENT OF THE PYTHON WEB PROCESSING SERVICE (PYWPS)
IMPLEMENTATION (M/F)
http://tudor.lu/en/job/further-development-python-web-processing-service-pywps-implementation-mf

It is a bit late in the year, but better now than never. There is
another call on Python/Django development that may be of interest:

IMPLEMENTATION OF A PYTHON BASED WEB APPLICATION
http://tudor.lu/en/job/implementation-python-based-web-application

It might be possible to have a student in a remote location, say a
someone in Wagening co-coached by Jorge. Please contact me if a
possibility like this comes up.

Meanwhile, the final WPS 2.0 document is being voted right now, and
has already 4 thumbs up. With two more we have a new standard.

Happy coding,

Luís