[Pywps-dev] Complex and Literal Validators

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl
Tue Apr 14 08:18:29 PDT 2015

Hi to all

This sort of validation was decided in a meeting in Lux, the data
validation is more or less a schema content validation and/or image
mimetype, I think the default option was NONE (Jachym?, Luis?)

According to the level of validation, PyWPS has to raise an
invalidParameterValue

For example
in SIMPLE:
XML OK  --> No error

STRICT:
XML OK + OK Schema validation -->No error

STRICT:
XML OK + BAD Schema validation -->InvalidParameterValue

VERYSTRICT:
XML OK + OK Schema validation+ UTF etc etc --> No error

Jorge