[Pywps-dev] Complex and Literal Validators

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 23:50:56 PDT 2015

Hi, sorry /me at company's code sprint, takes longer to switch the focus

As Jorge writes, I tried to follow the principle we introduced for
ComplexData (as described by Jorge). You have to make sure, the string is
at least number/date/string/time/..... so you have to validate. Although 4
validation steps are a bit overkill (Simple to Strict would be ok)

Same applies for BBOX. I think checking e.g. whether the avalues are
between -90, 90 and -180, 180 for WGS84 makes sense

st 15. 4. 2015 v 16:48 odesílatel Luís de Sousa <luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com>