[Pywps-dev] Asynchronous processing

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl
Wed Apr 22 00:13:33 PDT 2015

Hi Calin

I once or twice looked at the documentation of Celery to use it inside
Flask, I must say that is a very interesting thing, the problem is that
it would have to be installed together with pywps and configured adding
another layer of complexity, my opinion is for pywps to run using
multiprocess and then later give a look at Celery (this could be the
perfect topic for google summer school)

Jorge