[Pywps-dev] Fwd: Starting the build process for OSGeo-Live 9.5 - pyWPS

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 05:36:27 PST 2015

Hi Luís: see [1] for more info. Can we go with existing stable PyWPS?

Requirements are articulated in [2].  From previous experience, this includes:

- project champion
- setup script
- overview [3] and quickstart [4] documentation
- maintenance

..Tom

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project#What_gets_into_OSGeoLive.3F
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project
[3] http://live.osgeo.org/en/overview/pycsw_overview.html
[4] http://live.osgeo.org/en/quickstart/pycsw_quickstart.html

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015, Luís de Sousa wrote:

> Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:13:45 +0000
> From: Luís de Sousa <luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com>
> To: Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at gmail.com>
> Cc: "pywps-dev at lists.osgeo.org" <pywps-dev at lists.osgeo.org>
> Subject: Re: [Pywps-dev] Fwd: Starting the build process for OSGeo-Live 9.5 -
>     pyWPS
>
> Hi Tom,
>
> To me it seems useful if we can include PyWPS 4. It can be presented
> as a release candidate, or even as a beta release. THe more folk we
> get testing the better.
>
> What would it entail from this community?
>
> Regards,
>
> Luís
>
> On 29 November 2015 at 21:52, Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi PyWPS community: as per below, what do folks think about getting
>> PyWPS into OSGeo-Live [1]?  I think it makes sense given we are
>> incubating and OSGeo-Live is a great way for people to try out FOSS4G
>> software.
>>
>> Comments/interest?
>>
>> ..Tom
>>
>> [1] http://live.osgeo.org

>>> 01 Feb 2016 Feature Freeze (all apps updated)
>>> 15 Feb 2016 User Acceptance Test (all apps installed and working)