[Pywps-dev] PyWPS-4 use in OGC's Soil Data IE

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus jorge.mendesdejesus at wur.nl
Wed Dec 9 04:41:20 PST 2015

I think a crowfunding could be a good idea, even for the current release.

What needs to be done for 4.0 to be declared a release version?

Jorge

On 09-12-15 12:51, Luís de Sousa wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I agree funding would be the best option, but for that we probably
> need a client. And we can not get a client to a software that is not
> yet officialy released. Perhaps we should focus on releasing version
> 4.0 and then see what we can muster (e.g. crowd funding?) for version
> 4.1.
>
> Luís
>
> On 7 December 2015 at 09:40, Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com> wrote:
>> not sure, if we implemented uoms sofar
>>
>> I see no reason for pywps-4 being faster then 3... but what do I know?
>>
>> about wps 2.0.0 - finding founding would be first great step. I would be
>> even available for some month work for it (or let say week every month for
>> next couple of months)
>>
>> any ideas where to start?

ISRIC - World Soil Information
Post: PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen,
The Netherlands Visiting Address: Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB
Wageningen (Bdg. 101),
Office: C.013
Office Phone: +31 (0) 317 4 83715
Mobile Phone: +31 (0) 613 9 06950
Skype: jorge.de.jesus (Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus)
OpenPGPKey: 0xA3D0065A