[Pywps-dev] database logging to pywps

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 15:51:42 PST 2015

Hi,

the logging functionality is now in master. In our sqlite database, we
should always be able to see *current* status of past and running
processes, when they started and ended, this needs to be totally tested,
but I hope, it's doing what it's supposed to do

cheers

po 28. 12. 2015 v 22:39 odesílatel Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com>