[Pywps-dev] GitHub pages

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 15:47:36 PDT 2015

Luis: thanks for the info -- great work!  Comments/suggestions based
on our pycsw-workshop [1] experiences:

- it might be cleaner to have a single repository called, say,
pywps.org in which the master branch is the source and the output is
in branch gh-pages.  A build step would build the docs in master and
commit the output to gh-pages [2]
- consider adding a CNAME file which contains pywps.org (I think
someone in PyWPS has this domain already?)
- given PyWPS is itself within the geopython GitHub organization [2],
you're more than welcome to setup shop there for pywps.org repo

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw-workshop
[2] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw-workshop/blob/master/Makefile#L163