[Pywps-dev] [SoC] Weekly report 8

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:43:02 PDT 2015

Hi Calin,

po 20. 7. 2015 v 11:52 odesílatel Calin Ciociu <noctalin at gmail.com> napsal:

>    Weekly report 8
> ---------------
>
> Wiki page:https://github.com/jachym/pywps-4/wiki/GSoC-2015
>
> What do I have completed this week?
>
> 	GET, PUT, POST methods work now for configuration of the server instances by either retrieving, updating or completely replacing the configuration.
>
> What am I going to achieve for next week?
>
> 	Start implementing pause, resume and stop for server instances which can be used to pause, resume and stop processes of a server as well.

Please, start with stop - we talked about "pausing" and "resuming" at
foss4ge - it might be tricky, don't get stuck (or do you already have a
battle plan?)

I've implemented testing framework, based on master, but now I'm stuck with
flask - it's able to handle only single request per session, so it can not
be used for both - serving input data and handling request

therefore, having the REST branch in master would be helpful :-)

Cheers