[Pywps-dev] [REST] Multiple running server

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at gmx.de
Wed Jul 22 05:15:42 PDT 2015

Hi Calin,

do you also have in mind to publish several PyWPS instances on a single port? For operational use I am not keen on opening a new port for any PyWPS instance in the future. I would like to use WSGI with Apache Webserver to make my instances available. Will this still be available with these developments?

I would like to organize my services as follows (path to configured in the settings or in the Apache configuration):
http://localhost/wps1
http://localhost/wps2

For the REST administration interface I would then like to use, e.g. http://localhost/wpsadmin (path to be configured in settings or Apache configuration).

Best regards,