[Pywps-dev] Change Format class according to WPS 1.0 Format data structure

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 05:37:44 PST 2015

Hi Calin,

If you feel, something should be done in better way, please feel free to do
so. PyWPS-4 is still in very early development phase, any improvements in
the basic codes is welcomed

More to the topic: your note seems to be right. We should use Format and
extend it with the other attributes

And yes -> I started to work i inout.py some time ago and wanted to replace
the implementation, available in app.py with it (it's more complex)

if you get rid of the code from app.js and replace it with the on efrom
inout.py, it would be nice ;-)

Thanks

jachym

po 2. 3. 2015 v 14:17 odesílatel Calin Ciociu <calin.ciociu at gmail.com>