[Pywps-dev] GSoC 2015 - Feedback for Idea Database Output Storage

Naveen Panwar panwarn09 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 06:48:04 PDT 2015

Hi,

My name is Naveen Panwar. Last year I have submitted proposal on "Database
Output Storage in PyWPS". But it didn't get priority among other selected
proposal. This time I am planning to propose improved proposal on Database
Output Storage.

Following is the link of last year proposal which has working plan as well
as complete timeline of GSoC.

Please provide your feedback on changes we have to make this year.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GPniMKqq4czXWkZOPUIx9lbLACknL6k0rOe-On3Grvk/edit

PS: I am bit late due to my master work.

--
Regards,
*Naveen Panwar*

http://lsi.iiit.ac.in/naveen.panwar