[Pywps-dev] Storing data as reference

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 12:39:30 PDT 2015

As Jorge is writing: we did in in internal code. So you can also guarantee,
that the file will not exceed certain (configured) size.

PyWPS 3 will always download all inputs, before Execute is called, no
matter it was Reference or direct input

Thanks

Jachym

po 9. 3. 2015 v 12:07 odesílatel Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus <