[Pywps-dev] gsoc 2015 and database output storage

Naveen Panwar panwarn09 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 01:14:10 PDT 2015

Hi,

Thanks for your support.

I was building PyWPS with python 2.7 and 3.4 and getting following error.
It is about the lxml library in python, which I have already installed.
When I open python console in terminal and run command  "from lxml import
etree" its working fine.

I think PyWPS explicitly looks for Python 3.3 and its dependency.
any thoughts ?

Machine - Ubuntu 14.04
Python Version - 2.7.6 and 3.4.0

py33 inst-nodeps: /home/panwar/gsoc/pywps-4/.tox/dist/pywps-4.0.zip
py33 runtests: commands[0] | python tests/__init__.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "tests/__init__.py", line 4, in <module>
    import parse
  File "/home/panwar/gsoc/pywps-4/tests/parse/__init__.py", line 4, in
<module>
    from lxml import etree
ImportError: No module named 'lxml'
ERROR: InvocationError: '/home/panwar/gsoc/pywps-4/.tox/py33/bin/python
tests/__init__.py'
________summary ___________
Py27: commands succeeded
ERROR:   py33: commands failed

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 1:03 PM, Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> all, guys, there were recently at least 2 proposals regarding our tasks
> for Google Summer of Code 2015, related to database output.
>
> Naveen would like to re-submit the proposal he was working last year on
> (and which was not accepted).
>
> I would support that (the proposal was great) and also I would like others
> who are interested in helping with PyWPS-4 development, to pick some other
> topic if possible
>
> Thanks
>
> Jachym

Regards,