[Pywps-dev] new logo proposal poll

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 05:11:17 PST 2015

Hi all,

I'm really not satisfied with PyWPS logo. Some of you saw my presentation
about PyWPS maybe some years ago already, where I was always comparing
PyWPS to bike (it was reaction to Bastian Schaeffer's talk about 52North
described as car).

Bike is fast, simple, can carry a *lot*, still adjustable, easy to operate,
easy to carry, easy fix. I like bikes :-) Some people liked that metaphor
.. and I decided to take action and asked friend of mine, to create new
logo for PyWPS, which would re-use a bike frame. The original idea "GRASS
eaten by big python" never worked anyway.

Those are first propsals and I really like them. What do you think about
it? Please vote!

 http://www.poll-maker.com/poll485277x2a46437D-19

NOTE: Those are first drafts, so please pick the choice, you would like to
elaborate further and add your comment to this mailing list.

NOTE 2: Some of the proposals do have black 'frame' around - that is due to
my copying from original screenshot of PDF.

Thanks for voting!

Jachym