[Pywps-dev] Fwd: Call for Papers Invitation

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 02:01:38 PDT 2016

Hi all,

what do you think about this, is anybody willing to extend our paper we did
with Luis (or maybe Luis himself) for ISPRS Conference and submit it to AWP
Journal? I have no clue about AWP credit (impact) here, would it help to
you - or to PyWPS project itself (once we will be looking for external
financial sources) ?

Jachym