[Pywps-dev] GeoPython conference

Luís de Sousa luis.a.de.sousa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:48:34 PST 2016

Hi Jonas,

Thank you for flagging this up. I actually did not know about it, but
since I now live in Switzerland I will try to attend.

I agree this is a good place to promote PyWPS. It is probably better
to have a presentation at this conference and then try a workshop at
FOSS4G. I will start working on an abstract over the weekend.

Cheers,

Luís