[Pywps-dev] gsoc 2016

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 17:23:24 PST 2016

Thanks Jachyn for this.  FYI if folks agree I've added to the
MapServer work item the ability to publish to pycsw as well.  Having a
rich publishing workflow to data and metadata services from PyWPS
makes this workflow really attractive to so many downstream
possibilities (GeoNode, QGIS) either directly in Python or via WPS
proper.  I can help as needed with mentoring with this or other tasks
as part of GSOC 2016.  Looking forward to this great initiative!

..Tom